النتـائج الامتحـانيـة
أسـئلة دورات
أفكـار ومشــاريع
حلقــات بحـث
مشــاريع تخـرّج
"وقـل اعمـلوا فسـيرى الله عـملكم ورسـوله والمؤمنـون"

مشاريع وأعمال حالية.. وإعلانات
برنـامج امتحان الفصل الأول نهائي/قسم المكتبات - 2013/2014
غاز السارين Sarin gas ( الأعراض, العلاج والارشادات )
أحكام فقه الجهاد
تـعـلـيـمـات فـي حـال اسـتـخـدام الآسـلـحـة الـكـيـمـاويـة
الى طلاب كلية التربية ... بجامعة دمشق
ان كانت لديك اية مشكلة تقنية نحن بالخدمة ان شالله (( العدد الثالث 2012- 2013))
منح دراسية من الاتحاد الأوروبي للسوريين
شروط القيد في درجة الماجستير بكلية التربية
عريضة لعميد كلية الاقتصاد ليتم اعادة مواد يومي 27-28
سوريا بخير..

ملتقى طلاب جامعة دمشق --> الـمـنـتــديـــات --> Foreign Languages Forums --> Whispers
    Short Stories
عنوان البريد :  
كلمة المرور :  
                    تسجيل جـديد

صفحة 3 من 6 <- 1 2 3 4 5->

مشاركة : 21

vergil

جامعـي مبـدعـ

مسجل منذ: 30-07-2007
عدد المشاركات: 342
تقييمات العضو: 0
المتابعون: 17

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

رد مشاركة : Short Stories

09-08-2008 06:09 PM

Ninth Story  ....................................... Hope Never Die

Leen and her brother lived their childhood in an orphanage, where the two poor kids grew up alone in cruel world with no family compassion nor love. But together, they turn their life into happiness. Their faith and hope engulfed their hearts with all missing feelings, tearing the dark of sadness, turning the simple life into magical dream.
They thought, nothing could dissever them, until the war came and the brother had to go. Leen cried and cried, they wouldn’t be together again . He promised her, no matter what happened, he'd come back. At that night, they promised under the moonlight, they would never loose the hope.. ever  and they'd be together all the time.
Although he didn’t came back again, his soul was coming to Leen every time she sleep… whispering to her soul … Hope Never Die

ملتقى طلاب جامعة دمشق

أنت غير مسجل لدينا.. يمكنك التسجيل الآن.

مشاركة : 22

Ahm.Bkr

عضــو ماسـي

|| إن معي ربي سيهدين ||

مسجل منذ: 03-08-2008
عدد المشاركات: 3309
تقييمات العضو: 199
المتابعون: 158

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

رد مشاركة : Short Stories

10-08-2008 10:23 AM

" كلنا سورية ومطلبنا حرية  . . . ونفديها وحدها بدمنا "

مشاركة : 23

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

with every single Sigh I say.... Thank you Allah

مسجل منذ: 15-11-2007
عدد المشاركات: 1888
المتابعون: 31

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Tenth Story…. Waiting List

11-08-2008 03:46 PM

Tenth Story…. Waiting List

She was standing at the bus stop that day, she’d been waiting for the bus for so long and she got bored…. She looked high to the sky and something caught her eyes…. She laughed inside ironicly … it was the moon…. She saw the moon in the middle of the noon … she thought “the moon couldn’t be more patient and wait for the night to come…. Really ironic” ….
But then she thought deeper and deeper… she was talking to herself… “I’ve been waiting for so long…. I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to come to prove myself ….  I’ve been waiting for this life to open its doors widely for me…. I’ve been waiting for the truth to show up in this mendacity world… I’ve been waiting for this darkness to go out of my mind… I’ve been waiting for the perfect person to come and fill me with love… I’ve been waiting for my wings to grow up and start flying beyond the world … really … I’ve been waiting for so long… and I’ve been patient for so long…. But till when ??” … her eyes became full of tears…
But then she took a look around and she saw so many others were waiting just like her…. And she knew that she wasn’t the only one who was on that waiting list of life….

11/8/2008          1:08 pm

Dear Judy… your story is really touching…. I’m really honored to see your sharing here… wish you all the Best….

North’s wind…. Welcome back sister… what you wrote really confused me, and I read the story again and again just to figure out what I’ve done to make you live the unconsciousness….
Anyway… really glad to see you again here….and it’ll be my pleasure to read your opinion about each story….. Best wishes for you

Vergil….. Welcome back Brother…. And I’m really impressed of what you wrote…. It’s been a long time since I’ve read something for you… I hope to read more in the future…. Best Regards to you

Ahm.Bkr…. Thank’s for your passing…. Best Regards

From our Deepest Agonies… Creativity Born

I am Unwritten,
Can't read my mind
I'm Undefined

I'm just Beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending Unplanned

and Today is where my Book Begins
so The Rest is still Unwritten

مشاركة : 24

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Eleventh Story…. Only God Can Judge me

25-08-2008 05:14 PM

Eleventh Story…. Only God Can Judge me

“You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
  you own it, you better never let it go
  You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
  Cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime…”
That’s what Chad was singing at that day…. He was following the beat, running under the pouring rain on the beach, just doing his daily exercise as usual… it was just an another ordinary day to him until a strange movement in the water caught his eyes….he stopped, took off his headphones, and took a deeper look to the sea, and he saw a woman was calling for help, she was drowning, and there was no chance for her to survive… he became confused for a while , but then he called the emergency and asked them to send an ambulance to the location, and then he swam to her, but the sea was so angry as if it didn’t want him to save her, the waves were rising up so high , and the rain was falling like a torrent.. But  he fought all of that and reached her, and then he held her strongly and pulled her to the land....
“Pull yourself together, the ambulance will be here in a minute” he told her…
Suddenly the police and the ambulance came… he was wondering… why the police came…. He didn’t call them… then a man came and said” this’s him… I saw him… he was trying to kill her”…
Chad became so frustrated and he didn’t know what was happening… a policeman step toward Chad and wanted to arrest him….
Chad started yelling…” I did nothing… I was trying to help her… believe me”…. But that strange man said” he’s lying….ask her”
“That’s right… he was killing me... Until this man here saw us… so he became afraid and pulled me again to the beach”….the woman said with a fitful voice
“You have no chance now”…. The policeman said while he was putting the shackles on Chad’s hands…

Chad was really shocked…. But he understood that the whole thing was a dirty game, and he was so stupid when he tried to do the good thing…. Cause at the end all what he gains is the worst thing ever…

When the policeman was asking Chad to go inside the police car… he took a look to the sky and shouted so loud “God knows… and Only God can Judge me”…..

25/8/2008                      7:45 pm

I am Unwritten,
Can't read my mind
I'm Undefined

I'm just Beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending Unplanned

مشاركة : 25

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Twelve Story…. A Lesson I’ve Learned

03-09-2008 06:22 PM

Twelve Story….  A Lesson I’ve Learned

Once upon a time a Black Jasmine open its dark petals to life…but it was alone there… and it became tired of waiting… so it became much darker than before, its perfume started to fade away, and it was preparing itself for falling until a new blanch rose blossomed on the same shrub and started to spread its aroma in the atmosphere… that black jasmine became so jealous of the other one and it wished to be alone again… but as the days passed by other white jasmines had been grown up and their perfume of hope was filling up the air and that black one couldn’t resist and it decided to be like them, to have its own aroma of life, to bring happiness and hope to each one, so it became the White Jasmine, and it was so glad by this changing….

After days those blanch jasmines fell off and that white jasmine became alone again…. It started losing its hope again, and it forgot that it must remain …. But it wasn’t so long till new colored roses appeared, they were so pure and filled with love and hope… they brought back joy to it, and it forgot its feeling about loneliness…. And it swore that no matter what will happen it’ll never do the same mistake again…

As the days passed by, that white jasmine learned the lesson of life…which is “Roses born and other dies… we miss some of them and others have been forgotten … sometimes we remember the smell of their perfume when it was a fascinating one, and sometimes we don’t wanna think about other’s ones….but above all of that…life must go on….This is life… and the time for it to fall will come one day… but that doesn’t matter…what really matter is when it fall ,the other pretty roses around will keep it safe in their pure memories… and that will satisfy it”

3/9/2008      5:22 pm

I am Unwritten,
Can't read my mind
I'm Undefined

I'm just Beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending Unplanned

مشاركة : 26

*Judy*

عضو ذهبي

one girl's dream

مسجل منذ: 10-02-2008
عدد المشاركات: 2578
تقييمات العضو: 1
المتابعون: 44

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Thirteenth Story .... Silent Love

05-09-2008 02:41 PM

Thirteenth Story .... Silent Love

Everyday while going to work she saw him...
He only smiled to her...

Although they have worked together in the same company for a year
and a half, they haven't exchanged a single word.... and she knew nothing about him

She tried once to salute him, but he only smiled and gave her a strange look..

She knew he loved her ... she saw it in his shy perplexed eyes  ..every time they met hers
But she did not know why his acts contradicted his looks...
He never said any thing to her ... and at times when she tried to speak to him
he did not answer
One day she saw him going directly to her desk
and gave her a small paper... then with quick steps he was out of her office

with shaking hands, she unfolded the paper and read:

One thing you need to know about me
I do not speak or hear
But with you forever I chose to be

would you accept to be my wife
and be the joy of my life..?

25/8/2008

dear Jasmine.. allow me to say how much I am infatuated
by every story you write ... God bless you

Regards

You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

بحبك يا شـــام

مشاركة : 27

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Fourteenth Story…. The Fascinating Pain

08-09-2008 03:28 PM

Fourteenth Story…. The Fascinating Pain

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes for a minute, and held on tight to her main goal, then she walked slowly in confident way to the stage… it was her first concert and she was confused but she stayed strong inside cause her main goal was to succeed in her first show….
As she started playing on her piano, people were listening to her cozy tune and they felt as they were flying in a fantastic airspace, but no one could ever know what she was thinking of….
While she was strumming on the piano, one person came to her mind….her mother… and she thought “
Oh my mother, how much I miss you, since you’d died and I’m praying to be the one you always wished me to be... I hope you’re proud of me now… this one is for you, I’d never come this far without your love… God Bless you mother… God bless you” …
She kept on performing till another one came to her mind … “Sarah…my best friend … I’m wondering what you are doing now?? And how are you?? …. Do you still remember me?? Or you forgot about everything we had??? We’d been together since the primary school… oh how much I miss those old days… since you’d  left I’ve been alone in this world… you were the only one who supported me all the time… but you had to follow your own dream too… I hope you’re okay in that new country… and even though if you forget about me… you’ll always be my best friend ever”….
Her eyes became wet, but she mustn’t cry, so she smiled and continued playing her warm tones… then an image showed up in her memory…. “Dani… why I’m thinking of you now… I thought I got rid of your stinky memory…you’ve been the most unfaithful guy I’ve ever known… you made me Love you then you ran away… all you promised me was just a dirty lie… I don’t believe that I believed all of your lies… damn, just go out of my mind”…. When suddenly another one interrupted her thoughts…”Dad… oh my God… I don’t wanna remember you also… you were unfaithful too, but in your own way… you got married again after my Mom died, and you didn’t care about me… now you have your own new wife… your own kids… and your own life… as if I died with my mom too… God forgive you Dad”…then a tear drop fell down off her eyes, but no one noticed that… they just were listening… that was their part… just listening….
In no time the concert ended … she stood up and took a bow while the crowd was throwing roses at her feet… they were so glad with this amazing performance …. Then she drew her angelic smile on her face to hide all of her tears behind it, and went out… but no one ever realized that all the fascinating music was coming out of her deep pain….

8/9/2008        6:13 pm

Dear Judy… every time I read a story from you I become glad inside… and you don’t know that you always give the inspiration to write  new stories too…. Thanx a lot my Best friend..

And I wanna thank all of you… cause every time I see the reader’s number is increasing , it motivates me to write again and again…. So thank you a lot….

I am Unwritten,
Can't read my mind
I'm Undefined

I'm just Beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending Unplanned

مشاركة : 28

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Fifteenth Story... The Last Will

15-09-2008 03:00 PM

Fifteenth Story…. The Last Will

After he prayed that night, he sat down, held a white paper and started writing …. “Mom… Dad… I don’t know where to start, but I’ll write just what I feel…. Since you knew about my disease I’ve been treated like a king, you tried so hard to heal me, and you’d taken me to so many countries just to find the cure, and you’ve spent all of your time and money for me, just to save me… just to keep me near to you… and really I appreciate it so much, and I don’t know how to thank you….unfortunately, this illness keep creeping inside of me so slowly…. I became really tired and I can’t handle it anymore…. You should know that I really fought this sickness a lot just for both of you…. And I always told you that there’s hope for me to recover again, but there’s no cure and you know that…I just told you that to see the smile in your eyes cause it always made me feel stronger inside…. I’m really sorry to say that I’ll surrender now, and I won’t fight it anymore… I’m gonna die, and this is the truth and no one can change it, and I really became tired of combating this disease… I’m sorry… and I hope you’ll forgive me….
Mom… do you still remember Mariah?? Our neighbor’s girl !!!... you know that I loved her and I wanted to marry her, but when I knew about my illness I thought a lot and I didn’t want her to suffer with me that’s why I told her that I love another girl and I don’t want her anymore…. Mom…When you knew about that you’ve gone crazy and you thought I’m a bad guy … you thought that I lied to her… but now I’m telling you the truth… she was the only one I loved…. She was the only one I’ve always thought of… and I hope you’ll tell her about this when I die … I hope that both of you will forgive me for what I’ve done….
At the end what I wanna say that I Love you so much, and I don’t know how I can thank you for everything you did for me, you’ve been the best parents can a child have…. I’m really thankful …
And remember, death isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning, and I know that I’ll fly to a better place, where I won’t feel the pain anymore…. If God wills… and my last will for you is to keep me in your memories, and always pray to God to forgive me for each mistake I made without noticing that…. And always say “God bless our only child” because I’ll need the blessings so much… hope I was the boy you wanted me to be... I love you…..

Your beloved Son
                                                                                                      Ahmad                “

Then he hid this message in the Qur’an he used to read and thought… “God… I hope I become ready to meet you… please forgive me … you’re the merciful one and you’re the only one I need to feel relief … blessed is your name and scended is your highness… my one and only God”

15/9/2008                                5:45 pm

ملتقى طلاب جامعة دمشق

مشاركة : 29

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Sixteenth story…In the First Day of Eid

30-09-2008 02:12 PM

Sixteenth story…In the First Day of Eid

One day, a little girl wore her new clothes and ran toward her father …. “Dad, I’m ready… let’s go” she said with a delighted voice… but there was no answer from her father… he was watching TV, and he didn’t pay attention to her…
“Common Dady… it’s the first day of Eid… and you promised that you’ll take me with my cousins to have some fun…. My cousins are waiting for us…Don’t you remember??”
“yeah, I remember” the father said  ...”But I’m watching the news now sweety… we’ll go when it ends”
“But Dad… I wanna go now”… the girl said that more insistently
“Hush… I told you we’ll go after the news end… now honey let me hear what they’re saying”…

The girl looked at the TV to see what makes her father so pertinacious to watch the news… and she was gobsmacked of what she saw… she saw blood in everywhere… she saw people killed, and others injured… she saw kids were crying, their families were murdered… children without a home, without a shelter to stay in… babies without mothers to take care of them…bairns naked without a sheet of cloth to wear…  she became so influenced of what she saw… her eyes were full of tears, and she couldn’t handle those scenes … she ran to her room and started crying…

Her father followed her and said “Darling, don’t cry…I’m gonna take you now”
But she didn’t answer and started taking off her clothes...
“Why you are taking off your dress!! … I said we’ll go now”…
“But I don’t wanna go Dady… I don’t wanna enjoy this Eid anymore while there are so many kids crying and hurting in other Arabian lands”…. She said that with a sporadic voice…. “Dad… I want you to take my clothes to those children… I have much clothes and I don’t need them all… take them and leave just one for me, it’ll be enough”…
“But are you sure??? “ the father said wondering
“Yeah Dady… I’m sure… they need so many things and we give them nothing… we have to help them Dady… we must Help them”

30/9/2008                                4:43 pm

I wanna say Happy Eid to the Islamic nation… especially to our brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq and Al-Jawlan ….
Hope in the next year everything will be better, if God wills…

ملتقى طلاب جامعة دمشق

مشاركة : 30

White Jasmine

عضــو فضـي

غير موجود
اشــترك بالتحديثات
رسالة مستعجلة

Seventeenth Story….A Real Story

05-10-2008 01:03 PM

Seventeenth Story….A Real Story

Once in this life…. a girl opened a white book one day, took a pen… she never thought that she would use the black ink for always… and she wrote about many things in this life….
She’s written about faithless… she’s written about love…blind love…
She’s written many stories... Real stories happened with real people, and of course she was one of them…
She was flipping the white papers one after another… and she didn’t pay attention that she got really close to the end …. She was writing about her hurts …. Her own wounds….
She was writing about people and the way they treated her all the time…
She thought that she’d never stop….

Suddenly… she recognized that she reached to the last page in that book… she became really bad…. And she cried cause she remembered everything she wrote about…. But, at the same time she thought …. After minuets, one thing came to her mind…. She held her pen in her hands and wrote at the last white page remained… “Sometimes Silence can be better than Words”…Then she closed her book and walked away...

3/10/2008                                      2:13 am

As long as I don’t have a new book, I think I’ll stop writing for a while….
but I'll be back soon..... if God wills
Thanx for your reading…. And thanx for your supporting…
God be with you all….

I am Unwritten,
Can't read my mind
I'm Undefined

I'm just Beginning
The pen's in my hand
Ending Unplanned

التعليق باستخدام الفيسبوك
صفحة 3 من 6 <- 1 2 3 4 5->

ملتقى طلاب الجامعة... منتدى غير رسمي يهتم بطلاب جامعة دمشق وبهم يرتقي...
جميع الأفكار والآراء المطروحة في هذا الموقع تعبر عن كتّابها فقط مما يعفي الإدارة من أية مسؤولية
WwW.Jamaa.Net
MADE IN SYRIA - Developed By: ShababSy.com
أحد مشاريع Shabab Sy
الإتصال بنا - الصفحة الرئيسية - بداية الصفحة